Thanks to our amazing district families, Parents' Club was able to raise $30,000 for our schools last year!
Looking to buy Spirit Wear or to pay your Membership dues online? Visit our online store:
What is Parents’ Club?
Parents’ Club is a district-wide organization made up of parents and teachers whose common goal is to foster community and school spirit. We host family-friendly events like the Harvest Carnival and Family Skate Night in order to fundraise to provide services and financial support to our three school sites.
How are the funds used?
Parents’ Club money goes directly back to the schools – some is allocated for specific uses and the rest is divided at the end of the school year amongst the three schools. Most years the District receives around $20,000 from Parents’ Club. Each school receives the same amount per student and decides how to best use the money to benefit that school site.
- Parents’ Club funds also provide a Disaster Preparedness Kit for each District child.
- In past years our funds have been used to host special school assemblies, fund scholarships, purchase equipment like Bee-Bots and Chromebooks and install wireless access points.
- Parents’ Club gives a $100 monetary gift twice a year to the credentialed teachers at each school to purchase supplemental classroom resources.
- We host a Back to School Luncheon in fall and Appreciation Luncheons in spring for the teachers and staff of all three schools and the District Office.
What does it cost? Family Membership is $40/Year:
Membership forms were mailed out to your family by the District.
You may also pick up a form at any of our schools, or complete our membership form and pay dues through our online store here: https://squareup.com/store/wusd-parents-club
To thank you for your contribution you will receive:
- Free admission for your family to our Welcome Back Family Movie Night
- a $5 coupon towards purchase of our limited edition WUSD Spirit Wear
- a PDF Directory of WUSD Parents’ Club Member Families
More ways to get involved:
- Come join us for our monthly meetings, we’d love to see you! We meet the second Thursday of each month at 6:00pm in the Toro Park School Multipurpose Room (MPR).
- Attend the Harvest Carnival and support our fundraising events during the year.
- Sign up to be a Parents' Club Representative for your child's classroom.
- Volunteer your time to help – even an hour or two makes a difference!
- Donate to our organization directly; corporate donations also welcome!
Connect with us:
- Like us on Facebook for Parents’ Club and school updates! facebook.com/WUSDParentsClub
- Questions or ideas? Please contact our Parents' Club President, Brenna Rhoades at email@example.com
11:45 AM - 1:00 PM Kona Ice - San Benancio
October 1, 2019
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Kona Ice at Toro Park School
October 8, 2019
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Kona Ice - Washington
October 10, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Parents' Club Monthly Meeting
October 12, 2019
11:00 AM - 4:00 PM Harvest Carnival
October 15, 2019
11:45 AM - 12:00 PM Kona Ice - San Benancio